Thursday 19 December 2013

Inspire me!

Kenapa?

Karena gue pribadi sering melihat hal - hal yang random dan kadang, inspiratif, tapi selalu lupa liatnya dimana.

Bodoh? Sedikit.

Anyway, niatnya mulai hari ini, gue bakal catet semuanya dimari. Mau itu gambar, foto, video, blog post dan hal - hal random lainnya.

Just enjoy the show, and be inspired!


ps: just posted, and found out that my viewers are not only from Indonesia, so i guess i have to use english on my next posts.

So here's the english translation of this post.

Why?

Because personally, I often see random things, and ocassionally gets me inspired, but always forgot what and where I saw it.

Idiot? A little bit.

Anyway, starting today, I will keep everything on this blog. Such as picture, photo, video, blog post and any random things that will make me (and hopefully, you) gets inspired.

Just enjoy the show, and be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment